- This event has passed.
Webinar: Getting Started with Virtual Reactor 21.1 January 19, 2022
January 19 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am UTC-6
CPFD will host a webinar on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 9 am CST: Getting Started with Virtual Reactor 21.1. Register for the webinar to join us and learn about the major features and enhancements of the Barracuda Virtual Reactor 21.1 Release, including:
- GPU Acceleration Enhancements
- Thermal Baffles and New Baffle Properties Dialog
- Dynamic Fluid Distribution at Injection BCs
- New Variables in User-Defined Expressions
- Updated Raw Data Selection GUI Design
- “Open Terminal” Improvements
- New Utility Script: batch_movie
The webinar will be recorded and available for playback after the live presentation.