Latin American Refining Technology Conference (LARTC) – Buenos Aires, September 12-14, 2022
September 12 - September 14
LARTC is the region’s fastest growing and stand-alone downstream event, therefore all abstracts submitted will be read and graded by the key stakeholders and decision makers who are shaping the future of the LAT-AM downstream sector.
The key topics for 2022 are:
- Advances in Hydrogen and Carbon Capture for Downstream
- Energy Efficiency and Process Optimization
- Renewable Fuel Production and Co-Processing
- Digitalization and Automation Technology
- Margin Improvement and Cost Efficiency
- New and Updated Catalyst Technologies
- Refining-Petchem Integration and New Routes to Olefins
The deadline to submit your papers is Friday April 1st. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Submission is free, however successful abstracts are subject to a speaker registration fee. Our call for papers guide has lots of useful information and tips for abstract submissions, download using the link below.