CPFD, LLC (CPFD Software) provides support pages on cpfd-software.com subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
- Only registered users of CPFD Software’s products are eligible for accounts.
- You must provide your full legal name, company name, a valid email address, software license number and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account at all times. CPFD Software will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- Accounts are subject to approval by CPFD Software staff.
- Accounts are subject to the End User License Agreement delivered with your licensed software.
- Accounts expire upon the expiration of your license term (or maintenance term for customers with perpetual licenses).
- CPFD Software may communicate with you via email regarding your account, system updates or other issues related to your account.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may cancel your account at any time by requesting cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- CPFD Software reserves the right to refuse service for any or no reason.
- CPFD Software reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Should you continue to use any portion of our website after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service here: https://cpfd-software.com/terms-of-service
- Your use of this website in its entirety, including any content, is provided “as is” and “as available” with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the information or service of our site.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the service or content without the express written permission of CPFD Software.
- CPFD®, Barracuda Virtual Reactor®, Barracuda VR®, and Barracuda® are registered trademarks of CPFD, LLC. Virtual Reactor™ is a trademark of CPFD, LLC.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- CPFD Software may, in its sole discretion, remove content and accounts at any time.
- To request that your information be removed for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com or click unsubscribe from any marketing email.
- The failure of CPFD Software to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder.
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These Terms of Service shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of Texas. You hereby expressly and irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a court of the United States District Court and the Texas District Court located in Harris County, Texas, U.S.A. for the purpose of resolving any dispute related to your access to or use of this service.