Update September 22, 2023. Webinar playback is available here.
Rescale will host a webinar alongside CPFD Software and Aerotak on Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 9:30am CDT: Increase Performance & Accelerate Barracuda Virtual Reactor Simulations in the Cloud. The presenters are Niraj Mehta (Solutions Engineer at CPFD Software), Frederik Zafiryadis (Partner at Aerotak), and Roque Lopez (Technical Account Manager at Rescale).
Join these three experts from Aerotak, CPFD, and Rescale as they:
- Review a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) study on sand and gravel filling in seabed socket for monopile foundation using Barracuda Virtual Reactor and the Rescale platform
- Evaluate particle distribution uniformity, surface contour, and particle loss in various conditions using transient and three-dimensional simulation approach
- Discuss the benefits of deploying Barracuda Virtual Reactor on Rescale, including: instant access to the software on cutting-edge HPC technology, without the IT hassle
- Uncover how Virtual Reactor’s multi-GPU performance on Rescale shows over 500x acceleration when compared to CPU performance
- Examine benchmark data demonstrating how Rescale can help optimize your GPU simulations with Performance Profiles
About CPFD Software
CPFD Software is advancing multiphase simulation and technology. Our flagship product, Barracuda Virtual Reactor®, is a physics-based engineering software package that simulates the three-dimensional, transient, fluid-particle hydrodynamics, heat balance, and chemical reactions in industrial fluidized bed reactors and other fluid-particle systems.
Virtual Reactor™ enables researchers and engineers working with fluid/particle processes to explore a broad range of ideas, reduce physical testing costs, and minimize development risk, all while accelerating commercialization, scale-up, and overall time to market. For clients who already operate industrial units, Virtual Reactor allows engineers to determine the root cause of underperformance, reduce the risk of changes through virtual testing, and optimize solutions, all while maximizing reliability, uptime, and regulatory compliance initiatives.
The Virtual Reactor technology can be accessed via software licensing, services, or custom collaborative arrangements.
Rescale is high performance computing built for the cloud to empower engineers with end-to-end security & unified IT business management. Take full advantage of the latest technologies for computational science and engineering with full-stack automation to accelerate time to discovery and optimize performance and efficiency.
Aerotak™ was founded in 2017 by Thomas Filholm and Kasper Berthu Damkjær. With their background as fluid mechanics specialists they experienced the possibilities in understanding, solving, and visualizing fluid mechanics challenges. This insight laid the foundation on which Aerotak™ is founded. At Aerotak™ we are determined to achieve our goals. The vision and mission statements serve as a reminder of where we are coming from and where we are going, but above all, it serves as a guideline for the continous development of Aerotak™ and its day-to-day-running.
Our vision is to enable everyone to harness the power of computational fluid mechanics.
Our mission is to deliver an efficient and quality focused service that addresses the fluid mechanic challenges of our customers. Computational fluid dynamics, experience, excellence, and a specialized knowledge of fluid mechanics are the key aspects in providing the world’s best fluid mechanics services, that will ultimately allow us to succeed in our vision.