CPFD will host a webinar on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 10 am CDT: Getting Started with Virtual Reactor 21.0. Register for the webinar to join us and learn about the following major features and enhancements of this release, including:
- Support for multi-GPU calculations on Linux
- Faster single-GPU performance on both Linux and Windows
- GPU Memory Oversubscription on Linux
- Improved Particle Size Input and Output Options
- Clouds Representing Fractional Particles
Please click here for playback of the webinar.