PSRI will be holding their Fluidization Seminar and Workshop February 20 – 23, 2018 in Houston, Texas and April 10 – 13, 2018 in Heidelberg, Germany. Seminar topics include:
- Basic Fluidization Hydrodynamics
- Gas Distributor Design and Operation
- Circulating Fluidized Beds and High-Velocity Systems
- Cyclone Design and Operation
- Dilute and Dense-Phase Conveying
- Particle Entrainment
- Erosion and Particle Attrition
- Standpipes and Solids Flow Systems
- Modeling and Simulation and more
CPFD Software staff are pleased to support the simulation portion of the workshops. CPFD Software is also excited to sponsor a dinner for all attendees at the Houston workshop. We look forward to meeting you at either event.
Those who wish to improve their understanding in the field of fluidization are encouraged to attend. For more information about PSRI, or to learn more about PSRI’s Fluidization Seminar, visit the PSRI event page.
PSRI will be holding a Fluidization Seminar and Workshop in Houston (February 20 – 23, 2018) and Heidelberg (April 10 – 13, 2018)!