BASF FCC Conference 2018
CPFD has been invited to speak at the BASF FCC Conference 2018 , to be held from the 19th through 21st of September at the Mövenpick Hotel in Amsterdam City Centre. Peter Blaser, VP of Engineering Services and Ray Fletcher, Technical Advisor, will participate and present on the subject of "Improving FCC Economics through Simulation."
Topics for this no-cost conference include:
- Refinery solutions from BASF and external suppliers
- FCC lessons from incidents & accidents
- FCC performance monitoring
- FCC modeling and optimization
- Technology updates from leading FCC licensors
- Tech Exchange for new catalyst and additive innovations.
Please contact us to schedule a 1:1 discussion regarding your FCC unit. Visit BASF's registration page for more information or to secure your seat today. Registration includes the full technical agenda as well as organized social and networking events. We hope to see you there!
Please visit our FCC Resources page for additional information on CPFD's involvment with Refining applications.