- This event has passed.
Webinar: Getting Started with Virtual Reactor 21 June 16, 2021
June 16, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am UTC-5
CPFD will host a webinar on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 10 am CDT: Getting Started with Virtual Reactor 21.0. Register for the webinar to join us and learn about the following major features and enhancements of this release, including:
- Support for multi-GPU calculations on Linux
- Faster single-GPU performance on both Linux and Windows
- GPU Memory Oversubscription on Linux
- Improved Particle Size Input and Output Options
- Clouds Representing Fractional Particles
The webinar will be recorded and available for playback after the live presentation.