- This event has passed.
PSRI – Meet the Consultants Webinar: Dr. Ye-Mon Chen April 6, 2021
April 6, 2021 @ 4:00 am - 5:00 am CDT
Dr. Ye-Mon Chen has over 38 years of combined academia and industry career, including extensive experience in FCC technology and licensing business at Shell. He is the recipient of the AIChE Dow Fluidization Process Recognition and the AIChE PSRI Lectureship Awards, among other recognitions. He was recognized as one of the top inventors in the history of Shell Houston Technology Center. He was the technology manager and licensing manager for a new biofuel process.
Dr. Chen had worked on a vast array of fluid-particle, multi-phase processes:
• Led the development of an evolutional bio-to-renewable fuel process from lab scale to successful semi-commercial demonstration. It is ready for commercialization,
• Led successful development and patenting of many Shell FCC technologies, including technologies related to feed nozzle, catalyst circulation, stripper cyclones, TSS, and NOx reduction,
• Built the Shell FCC licensing business from the ground up to a sustainable business, and
• Led many successful commercial designs of complex multi-phase reactor systems.
Dr. Chen brings PSRI world-class technical expertise in:
• Multiphase flow
• FCC process and operation,
• Feed injection nozzles,
• Standpipe and catalyst circulation,
• Cyclones and third stage separator, and
• Bio-to-renewable fuel, and other complex multi-phase chemical/refining processes
This Webinar will start at 9 AM Central Time and be presented via ZOOM. Please make sure you have the ZOOM client already installed on your device. You can install ZOOM from https://zoom.us/download. Registration is required. If you are unable to attend the live webinar, a recording will be available on PSRI.org 24 hours after the completion of the live event.