- This event has passed.
PSRI – Fluidization Seminar in Chicago, Illinois, September 26-29, 2023
September 26 - September 29
PSRI Fluidization Seminars are highly recommended for anyone working with technology using fluidized beds and other fluid-particle systems. CPFD Software will present an invited guest lecture on simulation of fluid-particle systems at this event.
The purpose of the PSRI Fluidization Seminar is to supply instruction on the theory, design and operation of fluidized beds and solids transfer systems for engineers new to the field, or those who want to improve their understanding of the field. The four-day course covers the basics of fluidized beds and solids transfer, and then discusses how best to design and operate the most critical elements of fluidized beds and solids transfer such as cyclones, standpipes, gas distributors and pneumatic conveying lines.
- Basic Fluidization Hydrodynamics
- Gas Distributor Design and Operation
- Circulating Fluidized Beds and High-Velocity Systems
- Cyclone Design and Operation
- Dilute and Dense-Phase Conveying
- Particle Entrainment
- Erosion and Particle Attrition
- Standpipes and Solids Flow Systems
Learn more about the September fluidization seminar and workshop or register here.