PSRI – Fluidization Seminar in Chicago, Illinois, February 6-9, 2024
February 5, 2024 - February 9, 2024
The purpose of the PSRI Fluidization Seminar is to supply instruction on the theory, design and operation of fluidized beds and solids transfer systems for engineers new to the field, or those who want to improve their understanding of the field. The four-day course covers the basics of fluidized beds and solids transfer, and then discusses how best to design and operate the most critical elements of fluidized beds and solids transfer such as cyclones, standpipes, gas distributors and pneumatic conveying lines.
- Basic Fluidization Hydrodynamics
- Gas Distributor Design and Operation
- Circulating Fluidized Beds and High-Velocity Systems
- Cyclone Design and Operation
- Dilute and Dense-Phase Conveying
- Particle Entrainment
- Erosion and Particle Attrition
- Standpipes and Solids Flow Systems
Learn more about the February fluidization seminar and workshop or register here.