- This event has passed.
AFPM FCC Group Webinar on FCC Co-Processing March 25, 2021
March 25, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am CDT
Part of the Energy Transition Series, this AFPM webinar will focus on leveraging the flexibility of the FCC for processing biogenic feedstocks. Main topics will include:
- Big picture and economic drivers
- Different types of oils that can be co-processed
- Typical compound differences and potential impacts to the process
- Lessons learned from FCC co-processing
- Cliff Avery – FCC Technical Services/FCC Process Expert, Albemarle
- Rama Marri – Sr. Director FCC Technology, Lummus Tech
- Steve Gim – Regional Technology Service Manager, Americas, Refining Catalysts, BASF
- Derek Froehle – Technology Service Specialist – FCC & RTP, Honeywell UOP
We hope you’ll join us for this can’t miss session!