CPFD Software is proud to be a sponsor for the 8th World Congress on Particle Technology from April 22nd – 26th, 2018 in Orlando, FL.
We will be hosting Booth 101, so please come by and visit with James Parker, Sam Clark, and Matthew Hamilton during the conference.
Members of CPFD will also be involved with several presentations during the conference. Find us as presenters or co-authors at the following sessions:
Tuesday, April 24 –
60 Introduction to Computational Modeling
Chaired by Dr. James Parker, CPFD, LLC
- 01:35 PM – 60a Introduction to Computational Modeling for Particle Technology, Ray Cocco, PSRI
- 01:55 PM – 60b Introduction to 3D Models, Samuel Clark, CPFD, LLC
- 02:20 PM – 60c Fluidized System Modeling Application Example, Matthew Hamilton, CPFD, LLC
- 02:40 PM – 60d Discrete Element Modeling Application Example, Casey LaMarche, PSRI
- 04:10 PM – 78c: CFD Simulation of Binary Mixture: Particle Segregation, Matthew Hamilton, CPFD, LLC
- 01:30 PM – 133a Scale up Practices for Today’s Breakthrough Technologies, Carlo Badiola, Encina Chemicals
Come join us as we present and assist with sessions. To schedule a one-on-one meeting ahead of time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the AIChE website for more information on the 8th World Congress on Particle Technology.
Join us at the 8th World Congress on Particle Technology from April 22nd – 26th, 2018 in Orlando, FL.